If you are bogged down by the intricacies of taxation within and across geographical boundaries and you want to engage a firm to provide you with exemplary representation in these domains, then KNAV is your ideal destination.
Tax planning has always been complex - and this complexity continues to increase. India has witnessed certain overarching tax policy changes such as GAAR, taxation of indirect transfer of Indian assets in overseas deals, and tax accounting standards - each with its own set of complications and impact on the business. KNAV & Co.’s approach to tax planning is multi- jurisdictional. We, together with other member firm offices spread across the globe, can provide quality national and international tax advice.
Our key indirect tax offerings are:
A. Indirect tax advisory - tax planning and structuring:
- Advising on structuring of transactions, which would help minimize the incidence of service tax within the framework of the applicable laws;
- Advising clients on the transition to goods and service tax; &
- Advising and issuance of opinions on various issues under service tax.
B. Statutory compliance support:
- Filing of tax returns under service tax
C. Representation and litigation advisory:
- Representation services before service tax authorities