Valuation for financial reporting as per US GAAP/IFRS/Ind AS
With an experience of over 12 years and 400 valuation engagements providing fair valuation opinions in compliance with US GAAP and IFRS, KNAV is placed in a niche category of practitioners providing practical and implementable solutions to corporates under the new Ind AS reporting and disclosure standards. And with more and more companies in India coming under Ind AS compliance net, it looks forward to establishing a strong foothold in India as valuation services are required now more than ever before. KNAV has worked with the offices of the Big 4 accounting firms across the globe, providing well documented auditable valuation analyses and reports required for financial reporting purposes under US GAAP, IFRS and Ind AS.
Our offerings for the financial reporting and valuation services include:
- Purchase price allocation (“PPA”) per requirement of ASC 805/ ASC 820/ Ind AS 103/ IFRS 3
- Valuation of intangibles like customer relationships, trademarks, technology, patents, databases, domain names, websites, brands, software etc.
- Impairment analyses for goodwill, other intangibles and long-lived assets per ASC 350, ASC 360/ Ind AS 36/ IFRS 36
- Valuation of employee stock options and restricted stock awards per ASC 718/ Ind AS 102/ IFRS 2
- Valuation of financial instruments encompassing derivatives, structured products, foreign currency convertible bonds and preferred stock
- Valuation of guarantees and indemnifications
- Valuation and structuring of contingent consideration